February 18, 2004

I got proof of my getting fatter. I went to take passport size photo before lunch today. I hate taking those idiotic pp photos cos you gotta try to keep still, and give a really nice smile to noone in particular (in my case, a pinhole in the Photo-me machine) and the worst thing? Your photos will always end up looking like you are constipating. It's an awful experience.

From the photos that I just got, the first thought that came was 'gosh, I AM getting fatter eh...' My face looks rounder (like erm, another part of my anatomy... unfortunately) and well, I guess I look better (that's what everyone thinks, that I look better if I'm a bit fatter). But, given that the last time I felt not-so-thin was more than half a year ago (ye, I grew fats when I was working at Gartner, snow... all those MS n Millenia foodcourts), it felt really queer looking at my new, rounder face.

Just thinking, 'hey, this chick looks quite chio eh...' hahhhahaa... okay, pardon the narcissism here. Nah, I didn't think that. hee. I just thought, 'I look weird... sure anot? quite round leh (the face)...'

Anyway, I think I ought to be happy about this. So long as I keep up with my weekly night jogging with lao ge and about-to-commence weekly dance class. *beams proudly

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 13:27